Application to our Innovation Challenge is as easy as 1-2-3. Below is the 11-step process and timeline for GAMIC 2018:
Call for Innovators by GAMIC in four (4) targeted areas of innovation need
Online submission by innovators around the globe of:
1. Short descriptive summary of your business
2. Business Plan – you may use the template that is provided
3. Pitch Deck – a 10 minute presentation that pitches your company to potential investors.
|Step 3||Submit your documents into our F6S management portal:
1. Enter the F6S management portal via https://www.f6s.com/gamic
2. Select “Startup” in the drop-down menu and enter “Team/Innovation/Company Name” and hit “create”
3. Complete the profile setup process
4. Select “Apply” in the Menu to find the GAMIC Event
5. Complete GAMIC innovation profile, upload short business plan summary and presentation
Click SUGGESTIONS for notes and suggestions about your Business Plan Outline and your Pitch Deck.
Click PITCH DECK to view an example of a completed application. Incomplete applications without the above three elements will not be accepted.
6. Please indicate your location preference for the Quarter-finals (not guaranteed)
|Step 4||Submission reviews by the GAMIC pre-judging panel, and notification of approved presenters|
|Step 5||Quarter-final presentations in Canada, Detroit and Silicon Valley. Presenters on-site in one of three locations or remote via e-presence.
10-minute presentation, 5 minute Q&A
|Step 6||Selection of Semi-finalists for presentations at the Semi-finals. Contestants will be notified of selection after: 1) their regional Quarter-final presentation, or 2) the conclusion of the entire Quarter-final round of presentations|
Mentor / coach preparation of teams for Semi-final reviews and judging
|Step 8||Semi-final presentations and judging in Detroit. Presenters on-site or remote via e-presence. 10-minute presentation, 5 minute Q&A
Selection of Finalists for presentations at the GAMIC Finals in Detroit at the SAE World Congress
Mentor / coach preparation of teams for Finals reviews and judging
|Step 10||Finals presentations and judging in Detroit at the SAE World Congress for the GAMIC Finals. Selection of Award Winners.|
|Step 11||Winners present again on the main World Congress exhibition floor at TechHub|