Reaching out through an expanding global network of media and technology collaboration partners, GAMIC works to find – and advance the commercialization process for – leading edge technologies to address key customer transportation and mobility needs. Across the 2016-2017 Technology Innovation Categories, these needs: encompass new vehicle powertrains, communication and advanced mobility; new products and materials; consumer interaction; and disruptive innovation.
Sponsors are key to our success in:
- Reaching out to new innovation channels
- Bringing fresh thoughts and minds to bear on transportation and mobility solutions
- Cross-over market outreach outside of normal automotive industry channels, and
- More rapid commercialization, for greater returns to investors and industry partners.
Sponsors have worked with and supported us in this journey by:
- Supporting the judging and mentoring processes
- Participating as in-kind providers of more-rapid commercialization services
- Providing general funding for operations, events and cash awards
- Event-specific activities at the Quarter-finals, Semi-Finals, Finals and follow-on activities
- Participation in and growth of the entrepreneurial and start-up communities
- Bringing speed-of-current-markets innovation to traditional suppliers and OEMS
For more information on sponsorship specifics contact us at Sponsorship Questions.